Wella got 4 puppies through surgery on thursday 17th of April. We were expecting them to born already on tuesday or latest on wednesday morning because her temperature had gone down on monday evening. When nothing happened in 36 hours we took her to see the vetenarian. We all decided to wait for one more day and if nothing would happen we would come back on thursday for the surgery. Wella was acting normally and relaxed and nothing big changes happened with the temperatures so we took her to the vet next day. She was already on day 62 of breeding and East Holiday on the way. The puppies were huge for her size so it was the right decision, the first one on the way was 270 g and others between 230 and 240 g. Everything went fine and we hope that they will keep on growing to become healthy, happy puppies with good characters.